HRP’s licensed civil engineering consultants and land surveyors provide you with a full range of survey, design and construction oversight services. For over three decades, HRP, a world-class civil engineering firm, has performed design analysis and prepared construction drawings and specifications for the following types of projects:
- Site development and utility design
- Roadway design of new and reconstructed pavements
- Structural Design and evaluation for bridges and buildings
- Drainage design and evaluation
- Permit applications and approvals
- Geotechnical analysis
- Full land surveying services
- Water and waste water design
For new site development, our civil engineering firm services include complete survey, geotechnical investigation, environmental studies, drainage analyses, utility design, site planning/design, and permitting. HRP can help you obtain approvals for even the most complex agency requirements.
For municipal, state & federal agencies, our experience includes roadway reconstruction, bridge design, building design, hydraulic studies, erosion control systems, dam rehabilitation, and storm water permitting.