Environmental Management System (EMS)
HRP provides your organization with a wide variety of Environmental Management System services customized to meet your individual request. Our goal is to help you develop and maintain an EMS program that is sustainable from an implementation standpoint, and accurately reflects your unique business culture and individual corporate performance objectives.
We believe the continued success of your program will be optimized by maximizing the participation of the EMS implementation team during Program development. Therefore, our services are designed to invite and support the contributions of team members and include training services, on-call mentoring, gap analysis, and audits. However, we can also prepare your complete EMS plan if that is your preference. Select HRP EMS services are highlighted below:
- Initial EMS Gap Analysis – We compare your existing procedures and programs with the ISO 14001 Standard to determine where your greatest needs are.
- EMS Training – Our licensed engineering consultants conduct on-site training to review the requirements of each EMS element. Workshops are used to strengthen the understanding of the EMS elements and how they interact with each other and your business.
- Needs Assessment – HRP's environmental engineers meet with your in-house team to address each of the applicable EMS elements such as aspects and impacts, objectives and targets, monitoring and measurement, and auditing. Together we will develop the appropriate EMS procedures, forms, matrices, and work instructions.
- Evaluation of Compliance – We evaluate your organization’s compliance with local, State and Federal regulations and document the results.
- Internal Audits – Once developed, we determine if your EMS conforms to the ISO 14001 Standard and your program’s specifications.
- Complete Plan Preparation – If your staff resources preclude significant involvement of facility personnel, we can prepare the entire EH&S program upon request.