Real Estate: Brokers, Developers, and Construction
Understanding the environmental and functional condition of real property is a fundamental component of the proper management of real estate holdings and their associated liabilities. Appropriately managing the current use of chemical and petroleum products at the property and developing cost-effective solutions for addressing past spills and releases are vital to preserving real estate value.
HRP's environmental engineers have assisted thousands of property owners, developers, municipalities, sellers and buyers assess and improve their real property. We understand the importance of discretion, confidentiality, and timeliness in dealing with regulatory agencies, building occupants, lenders, and other stakeholders with a vested interest in the project outcome. We pride ourselves on developing solutions that draw together the common interests of all parties, and are very comfortable acting as your advocate in regulatory and transactional negotiations.
HRP excels in evaluating the current and historical condition of residential, commercial, and industrial properties. Our civil engineers and geologists are trained to integrate site planning considerations with environmental concerns in order to develop least-cost redevelopment scenarios. We can help you by providing the following services:
- ASTM E1527-05 and Client Scope Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and transaction screenings
- Subsurface investigations
- Remediation design and implementation
- Underground storage tank management and closure
- Assessment and mitigation of Asbestos, lead, hazardous materials and Radon
- Civil engineering site development
- Development of chemical and petroleum management plans
- Spill Prevention Countermeasures and Control (SPCC) plans
- On-site training
- Property condition assessments
- Environmental compliance audits
- Energy conservation evaluations