Phase I/Phase II Site Assessments and Due Diligence
Since 1982, HRP Associates, Inc. has completed over ten thousand Phase I and II site assessments to help clients understand the environmental risks associated with their real property. The baseline environmental information we acquire allows you to make informed business decisions and to develop a plan to maintain or improve the collateral value of your investment. Whether your project is 20 acres of vacant land or a multinational portfolio of industrial complexes, HRP's engineering consultants will provide you with a high level of customized service.
HRP’s engineers, geologists and scientists have the technical abilities and business experience to quantify risks and provide “real world” solutions to identified environmental concerns. Our professionals are trained to understand the unique goals of each individual client and project at hand, and to provide practical services that are cost effective, timely, and responsive to your specific business situation.
Representative due diligence services include:
- ASTM and Client Scope Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Subsurface Investigations (test borings and monitoring wells installations; soil, groundwater, and sediment collection and analysis)
- Geophysical surveys for non-invasive identification of subsurface anomalies, buried waste sources, and bedrock topography
- Passive and active Soil Gas Surveys
- Triad investigations to maximize the use of screening techniques
- Aquifer testing
HRP's consulting engineers have extensive capabilities in providing solutions to other common environmental due diligence risks encountered during a real estate transaction. These services include:
- Surveys and abatement of Asbestos, lead, mold, hazardous materials, and Radon
- Tier I and II vapor encroachment evaluations
- Underground storage tank evaluations
- Property condition assessments
- Energy conservation evaluations